text generator

Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

s0me quick & Easy swEet tHiNgs t0 sAy.. :)

"When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say "I will love you until the last rose dies."

"Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars"

"If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."

"They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I...love...you"

"You are my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything"

" I love you so much"

" I love you till death, and then some"

" I could hold you forever"

" Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me"

"If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you."

"If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd be walking in a garden forever."



I wish someone would say that to me (^_^) s0 sweet.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment